Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Book Boxes!

Thanks to a wonderful donation from the community I was able to get these magazine holders! The holders are going to be used so that the students can put books they are reading in them. Today I let each of them decorate a part of their holder.
Starting tomorrow each child will be able to find their box and pick a spot in the classroom to read a book. That way anytime they have some free time they something to do! This allows me to spend the time I need helping those students who need some extra time and guidance!
Here is our picture after we all colored in our boxes! Talk about a lot of smiling faces! This is what I see every time we sit on the carpet!

If you want something to talk about with your child today. Ask them how we learned to glue (dot, dot, not a lot) and what color are their crayons . We even had a little extra recess, which they all loved!

Miss Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment