Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Celebration

This is something new I am trying so if it does not work I will go to plan B Monday  but I had one past teacher that loved using online sign up. This way you can see what I have and what I still need. I know the list is long, and if I don't get all the materials I can go on a search at school! It is hard to tell what the game is so I am putting a picture to explain the game that you will be running. First here is the link where you can sign up. 

Halloween Celebration Sign Up

Ghost Roll:
 I have others bring in the items. All you would have to do is set up the ghost every time and make sure that the children are taking turns.

Ring Toss:
 I have others bring in the items. All you would have to do is collect the ring each time and make sure the children are taking turns and staying behind the line. 

Mystery Box: 
mystery box halloween games idea I think this one might be the best one to do. I think I am not going to have a big box, but bowls with covers that they stick their hand into. If you choose this station please come in early that morning and help me set it up! 

Pin the Eye on the Spider:
game for halloween party - with a different colored eye for each person I will have the poster and eyes all set up. You would have to blindfold the kids and spin them a few times then let them go. My goal is to leave all the eyes on monster (we can write a story about him on the following Monday)

Eyeball Roll: 
Halloween Idea - Do an eyeball roll game with nose.  Decorate a ping pong ball to look like a bloodshot eyeball.  Kids roll ball to finish line with nose; first one to cross finish line wins.This is like a Easter egg roll, but with ping-pong balls that are made to look like eye balls. All you would have to do for this station is explain the game to the kids. Then let them play. Then guide them back to the start so that they can play the game again.  



I am going to leave the up the whole week. I can't believe that it is already almost Halloween. Where has the time gone? Thank you for taking a minute to try and help out our classroom. If I don't get enough people to sign up online I will be sending a paper copy home Monday! 













No comments:

Post a Comment